Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KNAVECON IV - 30th August One day BOARD GAME convention in Limerick

Options
  • 05-08-2014 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Knavecon the Bi Annual boardgame convention in Limerick is back again on the 30th August in the Castletroy Park Hotel in Limerick

If you're a boardgame fan, I HIGHLY recommend it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/245146505668518/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Very good event as usual. Rampage was the new winner this time, with poor Martin ending up running it almost all day long it was so popular. I see great things in our future.

Throughout the day of work got people playing Cash 'N Guns, Lords of Waterdeep, the previously mentioned Rampage, Poo, Robo Rally, Cockroach Salad, Cards Against Humanity, Revolution, DC Deck Building, Hey! That's My Fish and Takenoko myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Had a great time. Enjoyed Coup, Get Bit, 30 Seconds, Luchadore, Rampage and Connect 4 :)

My 7 year old daughter enjoyed it also. Will bring the missus also to the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 redmunster

Excellent day, really enjoyed it. My congratulations to Vic, Jay, Drax, Kieran and everyone else working behind the scenes.

Played:
    Cash 'n Guns
    Coup
    Some vampire themed game whose name I didn't catch
    Battlestar Galactica (played a really sneaky cylon, which was unusual for me as I am told I am ****e at bluffing!)
    Lord of the Rings card game
    Fury of Dracula
    Cash 'n Guns again
    Cards Against Humanity

Even made money overall from offloading A Touch of Evil and Advanced Heroquest at the buy and sell.

Roll on six months for the next Knavecon!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

Great day, thanks to everyone involved. Kids had a great time, already asking when the next one is on.

Advertisement