Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for parking space rental near UCC

Options
  • 05-08-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey, I'm moving to Cork this Sept. Moving into student apartments but they're parking is full and Being from Meath I really don't want to leave my car at home! Does anyone know of/have a free carparking space near ucc that I could rent for a reasonable price? Or even any suggestions of what others did in a similar situation e.g. Free parking near bus line or something?? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

you can look up spaces on rent.ie or daft for a start. there are often spaces listed in the local shops and newspapers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Princessina

Thank you!! I looked into that but they can be quite expencive round that area but ill keep looking thank you! :)

Advertisement