Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice on buying Volkswagen

Options
  • 05-08-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Am planning on buying (or hire purchasing) a VW Caddy Life. Any recommendations for VW dealers around Ireland? also any tips on hire purchase I should be aware of?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,407 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Are you buying new or used?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Miamifox

Miamifox wrote: »
    Am planning on buying (or hire purchasing) a VW Caddy Life. Any recommendations for VW dealers around Ireland? also any tips on hire purchase I should be aware of?
    Thanks

New or almost new

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Miamifox

Miamifox wrote: »
    Thanks

New or almost new

• Registered Users Posts: 73,407 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

To be honest, if its new just shop the country and go with the cheapest. I'll take poor customer service if its cheap, warranty work is manufacturer backed either way.

Caddy life is popular for mobility adaptions, is there any of that sort of work to be done to it or is it just a straightforward purchase?

Advertisement