Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moet and Chandon Rose Imperial + Gift Box

Options
  • 04-08-2014 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am trying to source a bottle of 75cl Moet Rose Imperial NV - usually around €55.50 but I need it to come in a Moet Gift Box.

Both Tesco and Amazon have images showing the box but neither of them sell the bottle with the box.

Here is a link to the Tesco page of the bottle and box that I am looking for:

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=260974353

Does anyone know anywhere in Ireland that stocks it? I need it within the next two weeks.

I've been to all the supermarkets and local off - licences and all the gifts online websites etc to no avail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

O'Briens show it on their website. But don't know if its in the box. Give them a call tomorrow and check with them. I've dealt with the lads in the Beacon store in Sandyford quite a bit and found them to be very helpful.

They usually only come in the gift boxes at Christmas. You might get lucky and find one somewhere though it's unlikely at this time of year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

They usually only come in the gift boxes at Christmas. You might get lucky and find one somewhere though it's unlikely at this time of year.

Yes, I've realised that as the day has gone on. Can only find one on weddinggiftsdirect.ie but a bit unsure. Anyone heard of them?

Advertisement