Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spesh frames discounts?

Options
  • 04-08-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Anyone know when Spesh start selling off their 2014 frames? I see the 2015's are out but was waiting to see if there was much discount of the old ones?
    Cheers,
    d

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

dexty wrote: »
    Anyone know when Spesh start selling off their 2014 frames? I see the 2015's are out but was waiting to see if there was much discount of the old ones?
    Cheers,
    d

Quiet boy, di ye wannae get sued!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭no1murray

Specialized are always doing deals on frames. Dealer get an email weakly saying what frames and bikes are on special, what they like to call red ticket deals. But after the eurobike tradeshow they should have a big bunch listed. All the good ones go fast. I would go to your local dealer now and ask him to keep an eye out for you. But its really up to the dealer to pass on the reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

no1murray wrote: »
    Specialized are always doing deals on frames. Dealer get an email weakly saying what frames and bikes are on special, what they like to call red ticket deals. But after the eurobike tradeshow they should have a big bunch listed. All the good ones go fast. I would go to your local dealer now and ask him to keep an eye out for you. But its really up to the dealer to pass on the reduction.

Staff test bikes are also on sale around this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭C3PO

nak wrote: »
    Staff test bikes are also on sale around this time of year.

These guys are always doing great deals on Specialized frames - www.bikescene.co.uk

Advertisement