Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S7 - EP7 "May Be the Last Time" [*SPOILERS WITHIN*]

Options
  • 04-08-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭

Eric reacts to learning that Sarah is the cure to his Hep-V infection

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Have to say that was probably the worst episode of the entire shows run over 7 seasons. Hard to believe, only 3 episodes left and that is what they spew out. Awful awful stuff.

Why are you brining back Hoyt? The reason he was written out is because he was a useless character that had run his course, now you are taking up time in the last few episodes with him.

Jaysus I have very little faith we will get any sort of decent ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I would love if this season ended with the Japanese guys killing Eric and Pam and burying the cure for the vampire disease. Really, why the human race not want to rid themselves of the homicidal vampires ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Why did andy and holly drive all the way to that lake house when the kids car was still parked at the fort? How did they think they got there?!

I liked the scenes with Hoyt and Jason. I can see him falling for Jessica again. That would be convenient as it would leave Jason free to get with Hoyt's girlfriend.

Is it just me or do bill and Sookie just have zero on screen chemistry? I much prefer her scenes with Eric. Strange considering they are married in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Is it just me or do bill and Sookie just have zero on screen chemistry? I much prefer her scenes with Eric. Strange considering they are married in real life.

There comes a point probably after the thousand time you've slept with someone, that chemistry disappears. I'm not all that surprised tbh. They had it in season 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So I wonder if a human drank from Sarah's sister, would they then be able to spread the cure?

And how come Andy's getting angry about his daughter getting it on with her future stepbrother because they're gonna be step siblings, but no one seems to mention that she's only about 7 or 8 months old?

• Advertisement
Advertisement