Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEA Subsidy?

Options
  • 04-08-2014 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm going to apply for a course in ITT, - Higher Certificate in Science in GMP and Technology Course Code TA_SGMPT_C. This course says there's a HEA Subsidy? Can anyone explain this to me please? I can see there's a form to fill in for it - but where do I send it? Do I need to get the Subsidy sorted out before I apply for the course? Basically I just need to know how to claim for the Fee Subsidy? So if anyone can walk me through this in baby steps I'd be really grateful.
    Thanks,
    Slick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Slick,

On the course information page down the bottom it states

However, as this course is supported by the HEA under the MAP initiative. The fee (per academic year) for students eligible for this subsidy is €650/year. Please check eligibility criteria on our website.

Follow that link by clicking on "Please check eligibility criteria on our website" which will give you all that information.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭slick14

macrubicon wrote: »
    Slick,

Follow that link by clicking on "Please check eligibility criteria on our website" which will give you all that information.

Yeah thanks - but its just a form it doesn't tell you where to send it? Do I just add it in with my application?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

slick14 wrote: »
    Yeah thanks - but its just a form it doesn't tell you where to send it? Do I just add it in with my application?

Yep - it goes with your application.

Advertisement