Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vape shops in Midleton, Cork,

Options
  • 04-08-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Does anyone know of another vape shop in Midleton other than Vapourpal? I've googled but no joy.

Thanks Tom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

Healthier Smoker is on the main street near Deals, they do the Wicked E Juice range

The juice is alright, it doesn't pack quiet the same flavour punch as other brands, but you have the opportunity to sample their range.

The stock options are limited with regards batteries and clearos, the woman who runs it is nice and helpful but given the option I'd go VapourPal.

Hope that helps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TomasH

Thanks. I prefer Vapourpal but they are out of the atomiser I need and don't have a head that fits my batteries. I'm hoping healthiersmoke will.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

As I said stock is basic and limited, You can order online too, usually next day delivery, which this week means order early Tuesday for delivery Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TomasH

Bummer. They're closed for the bank holiday. I have some on order since last week from cloudhousevapor so I'm hoping they'll be in tomorrow's post. Thanks again.

Advertisement