Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle Rage

Options
  • 04-08-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Witnessed the tail end of cycle rage today on the clontarf/coast cycle track between a couple on a tandem and a gentleman on his racing bike, don't know what it was about but was heated enough to hear as I cycled past. What's the world coming to bad enough having to deal with Bank Holiday car ****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭victorcarrera

Even worse still because a gentleman was involved.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

I saw those guys around Howth. Nice bike.

I'm not surprised - the quality of cycling on the Clontarf cycle path is terrible, and seems to get worse with the good weather.

Anyway, if he was a gentleman he would have wagged his finger or slapped them with his glove. No biggie. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭NBar

Think the problem is the cycle path width, maybe just guessing he was forced into the wall as they were cycling towards him, whatever it was there were enough walkers and joggers watching the goings on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Hope he didn't loose his monocle. Do Oakley make monocles?

• Advertisement
Advertisement