Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contraction Timer App

Options
  • 04-08-2014 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Hi, My quick search on the app store has yielded about 140 results .... Anyone used one of these apps and can recommend or are they just a gimmick?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Karmella wrote: »
    Hi, My quick search on the app store has yielded about 140 results .... Anyone used one of these apps and can recommend or are they just a gimmick?

Not a gimmick, you definitely need to time contractions when the time comes, and the app makes it so easy and handy rather than messing around with watches etc! Make sure you get a free one, though.

I used this one when the time came, it did the job perfectly, I've no complaints.

I'd recommend practising with whatever app you get in advance, so you'll know how to use it when the time comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

great idea!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I used the BabyBump app as a pregnancy tracker and it also had a contraction timer. I found it really good. It also had a kick counter so you could do your hour of counting.

Advertisement