Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on o2 upgrade

Options
  • 04-08-2014 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

hi all,
    Ive an iphone 4 for the past few years and its never really given me any hassle, but I'm now entitled to an upgrade with o2. They are offering me an iPhone 4s for free or a 5 for €79 and I think a 5s for @129. With the new iPhone coming out soon should I hold off until it does or go with one of the ones on offer to me. Im hoping also to give my iPhone4 to the wife and was wondering can she use her pay as you go sim card in it? she usual tops up around €20 a month.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

I'd hold off, your wife's SIM should work fine once on the same network and a micro type, if not o2 have to unlock it for you as long as the contract is paid up.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

The new iPhone looks set for release in late September. If the same as last year occurs for O2 then they won't have many until new year.

Advertisement