Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding dress shopping-Help!

Options
  • 03-08-2014 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi ladies,

Really need your help please. I have made two appointments for next weekend one for O'Brien's Bridal Couture Rathnew and another for Bcouture Bridal Wear Arklow but unfortunately I can only make one now. Has anyone had an appointment in either of these shops? If so which one would you recommend I go to?

Thanks in advance 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Got my dress in bcouture and can't recommend the ladies in there enough! They are fantastic. The shop has a brilliant collection and I see in their fb page they have a sample sale on which looks great. Haven't been to the other shop so can't say but would highly recommend bcouture. Good luck with your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭RMC10

Hi,

I don't know the shop in Rathnew so I can't comment but I have ordered my dress from bcouture. I thought the people in the other shops I visited were nice until I went to bcouture, they were all so lovely and welcoming and didn't make me feel rushed at all. Definitely worth a visit.

Advertisement