Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TR1 FORM HELP NEEDED

Options
  • 03-08-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hi all,

im 15 and i am starting up as a sole trader!! I'm just filling in the TR1 form and i was wondering, is there anyway i can send this off by computer or does it have to be by post? another question, how long should it take for me to become a registered company once I've done this? or do i have to fill in other forms aswell?!?!?! is there anything else i need to do?

thanks everyone for the help

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

A sole trader is not a registered company

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Hello there,

Depending on the nature of your business a company would most likely not be necessary.

You would not have the legal capacity as a minor currently to sign off as a Director on Company accounts in any event.

You should look into becoming a sole trader until you have reached the age of majority or look into having one or both of your parents appointed as Directors.

There are a number of helpful guides in the stickies and at www.revenue.ie

Advertisement