Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessories

Options
  • 03-08-2014 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Got a brand new hybrid any good accessories I should get????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Got a brand new hybrid any good accessories I should get????

A really good lock. Kryptonite series 4 or New York are the ones I use. And be sure to look up the right way to set the lock on your bike. Chain locks are less than useless as a primary lock.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Well as a starting point, you're best carrying a pump, spare tube, puncture repair kit and multitool. A small saddle bag should be able to accomodate everything except the pump (get one which attaches to the frame)

Then your best off with a water bottle (and cage if there's not one already attached)

Depending on what time of day you're going to be heading out, you will probably need a front and back light set

Advertisement