Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yu Gi Oh Tournament

Options
  • 03-08-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey guys, welcome to the tournaments official forum. As you know we're running an old style yu gi oh tournament and you guys are in! I'll email you with your match time/date etc. when they are arranged, as well as posting the tournament table. I'll also add the rules and such soon. For now this is a forum for those of us who prefer the old yu gi oh cards to the new XYZ and samurai, etc.
    If you are not involved in the tournament but wish to apply to enter please email me at Mitchel@ outlook.ie and we can arrange your entry
    The tournament is being run on Dueling network .com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mitchel

-This will be a 40 person tournament.
    -Format- July 2014 TCG www. yugioh - ca ...ited/index. html (I cannot post links so delete the spaces between each section when copy/pasting)
    -Each player begins a Duel with 4000 Life Points.
    -Players take half damage from direct attacks.
    -No burn decks allowed.(aka chain burn or any type of burn oriented decks) Cards like Caius and Marshmellon ARE allowed.
    -No synchro/ XYZ / pendulum allowed.
    -Fusion and Ritual Monsters are not able to attack during the turn they are summoned.
    effect damage will be halved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jamster26

Looking forward to this tournament. The yugioh days before synchros and XYz were the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 royalsword11

Ello, royalsword11 here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jamster26

Nice to see you here, royalsword!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mitchel

So guys we hope to have the tournament started by this weekend, keep an eye out for emails from myself or jamster about when you'll be duelling, and keep in mind, your opponent is not fixed, for my group anyways, opponents will be randomised upon the tournament start

• Advertisement
Advertisement