Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

DIY Garage, Limerick

Options
  • 03-08-2014 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Auto Service Hub, has anyone used them? Want to change shocks and struts on my car but was thinking of attempting it myself. These guys seem to be the only place offering such a service. I know that its run by JVC Motors, but can't find much else about them. I'm thinking it must be new enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

How quickly do you think you'd get it done?
    At €20ph for a bay you'd want to know what you're doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭visual

I would guess you are going to need to factor in 2 hours per side 4 hours total.

If you have space you could do it in your drive way

you only need axle stand coil compressor good socket set and breaker bar.

You'll need alignment if its front wheels as it can change camber on some vehicles.

Advertisement