Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridesmaidgate..Where's it gone!?

Options
  • 02-08-2014 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I must know how it all went down!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

It was deleted, presumably at the OP's request.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭conspiracycat

Nooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Aw heck! I didn't get to catch up since Thursday night. If anyone wants to fill me in feel free to pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Odelay

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    Aw heck! I didn't get to catch up since Thursday night. If anyone wants to fill me in feel free to pm me.

Same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

This will probably be deleted too but the lack of updates is wrecking my head!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭maryfred

Odelay wrote: »
    Same here!

^^
    )-:

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

was that the OP's plan all along?
    Feed us excessive amounts of suspense and then just take it all away from us!
    Thats not on!

(anyone got the final few pages cached? please send onto me )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I bet someone was onto her and she panicked! It was still going up til a few hours ago, so something had to have kicked off for her to request it being deleted as the wedding began.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

ElleEm wrote: »
    I bet someone was onto her and she panicked! It was still going up til a few hours ago, so something had to have kicked off for her to request it being deleted as the wedding began.

It was deleted yesterday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

ElleEm wrote: »

It was deleted yesterday evening about 22.15

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Oh I missed that! It was still coming up under "followed threads" on my phone until an hour or two ago. I was saving it to read this evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭conspiracycat

I was away lastnight (at the afters of a wedding!) so didnt get to catch up on the last of it, was hoping to log on today and there was no trace! Hope the OP at least gives us a quick update!

(im not wishing bad on the couples day, just after all that suspense..!)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭GalwayGirl26

I would imagine if she had it deleted it's because the Bride found out? In that case an update probably isn't on the cards :/ Horrible to say I was looking forward to the outcome but......

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I locked the thread yesterday because, despite my repeated warnings, there were still people arguing and bickering on it, which created a tonne of reported posts.

It was later removed because it had almost 1500 posts and had started popping up on the facebook pages of people who aren't even boards members. If it kept spreading that quickly it was practically guaranteed that the bride would get wind of it (either by seeing it firsthand or being told of it by someone she knows) and that it would cause problems for the OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement