Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clasica San Sebastian

Options
  • 02-08-2014 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

It's on now. So in commentary is Declan Quigley. To borrow the world of pro-cycling's favourite word, god he's super bland. Maybe it's just the voice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

Update, Quigley twice uses the term "super-motivated" in the few minutes since opening post.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,301 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

heading into the last climb !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Nice... I still have a couple of days left on my ES Player subscription!
    Valverde can give half his prize money to the moto outrider who gave him one hell of a draft down that descent.

Brilliant attack on the descent from Valverde too hot for the rest, particularly the chasing Adam Yates crashing on a corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Martin in about 1 30 down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭ragazzo

pelevin wrote: »
    Brilliant attack on the descent from Valverde too hot for the rest, particularly the chasing Adam Yates crashing on a corner.

Valverde seemed to be super motivated and Yates was really going super fast when he hit the deck.

Hope he is okay. Super riding from a young lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

Ugh, I dislike Valverde.

ragazzo wrote: »
    Valverde seemed to be super motivated and Yates was really going super fast when he hit the deck.

Hope he is okay. Super riding from a young lad.

Super stuff all round even from the fellas who mightn't have been super motivated.

Advertisement