Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike hire Mallorca

Options
  • 01-08-2014 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering if anybody knows if you can join a group cycle while in hols in Mallorca. I will be there for two weeks on a family hol and would love to get out on a group cycle for maybe 1 x 100k each week don't want to be gone all day. I have had a look through previous posts and can see that there are plenty of hire companies just wondered if anybody had any experience of drop in group cycling on the island??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭gzoladz

I was there last month. I didn't cycle myself but found loads of bicycle rental places with excellent gear run by Germans. They also organize outings and activities.

I haven't used them, but the offer and quality was phenomenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

New2bike wrote: »
    Hi guys just wondering if anybody knows if you can join a group cycle while in hols in Mallorca. I will be there for two weeks on a family hol and would love to get out on a group cycle for maybe 1 x 100k each week don't want to be gone all day. I have had a look through previous posts and can see that there are plenty of hire companies just wondered if anybody had any experience of drop in group cycling on the island??

Where exactly are you staying ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I've gone out with Pro cycle hire on a couple of spins, they're based on the north of the island, the spin is usually about 50 to 80 Kms and involves a few climbs, they set out about 9am from their shop and anyone is welcome to join in. They update most days on the following days spin on Facebook.
    https://www.procyclehire.com/

Advertisement