Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best brand of e-juice and where to buy?

Options
  • 01-08-2014 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Bought two bottles of Dekang e-juice... It's horrible. No flavour at all, too watery, and thank god it was only 2.50. I usually buy Bumble Bee, but its a bit dear 7 euro for a 10ml bottle. So what's the best place to buy, that doesn't cost a fortune. c:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

T-juice is nice, it's 14.50 for 30ml, Halcyon Haze is outstanding imo , it's 12.50 for 20ml, Vapourpal have both if you live near one.
    Snake Oil is very nice as well, it's £13.00 for 30ml or £35.00 for a 100ml plus postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

It's a bit of a minefield for me. Price doesn't always indicate that I'm going to like it and there's better value in bigger bottles, but if you've never tried it...I'm on a bit of a sample buying buzz atm, I never get too pushed if I don't like it then. Not available with everything, not available nearly enough in my self-centered opinion, but lots of the Irish sites do them. Always something for me to move on to if I don't like one then. Then back to an old favourite after I've missed it for a while. See if you can get flavours/brands in different PG/VG ratios as well to see what one prefer. Hangseng is far superior to Dekang also imo, was surprised about that, didn't expect a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Snake oil is seriously nice. Got another 6mg 50ml bottle on the way so can chain vape it.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

There's no B&M ecig shop near me, so I tend to buy most of my eliquid from e-smokeireland.eu. They do a good range of liquids, I can recommend:
    Wingnuts - they do a sample pack 5x7ml for 15euro so you can try out a few different ones - highly recommend Swedish Fish, tastes like Refresher sweets :)
    Pipe Sauce - Long Bottom Leaf, Shire Malt or Oak Barrel Cider are all very good
    Mom and Pops - can't remember off the top of my head which ones I tried, but enjoyed them anyway
    Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk is amazing but very thick

Also second the T-Juice recommendation, tried quite a few flavours and haven't been disappointed. Absolutely love their American Red.

If you do end up ordering from that site, then there's a 10% discount if you use promo code Boards. Basically gives you free shipping, which is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

+1 for the Wingnuts their extreme menthol is my all day vape with black lightening (tastes like black jacks) a close second, just got fizzy lemonade this morning and thats not bad either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Well I wouldn't call it the best, but I've been using some hangsen juices. There's a 100ml sale on at bargain vapour. So €14 for 100ml and some don't taste too bad. http://www.bargainvapour.com/The_100ml_sale/cat1274300_1558093.aspx The juice I would recommend is the EVO range I can't remember were I got it from but it was nice and didn't last me very long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Hal1 wrote: »
    Well I wouldn't call it the best, but I've been using some hangsen juices. There's a 100ml sale on at bargain vapour. So €14 for 100ml and some don't taste too bad. http://www.bargainvapour.com/The_100ml_sale/cat1274300_1558093.aspx The juice I would recommend is the EVO range I can't remember were I got it from but it was nice and didn't last me very long.

Which flavours are good in the hangsen? 100ml for that price Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I've tried a few now. The ones I liked were the strawberry mint, it gives a nice menthol kick with strawberry aftertaste, not bad.

The vanilla custard is good. I just started using it yesterday, so far I'm liking it.

The grape one isn't the greatest flavour there. It's vapeable but will be using it when other stocks run low. It's very strong with not much of a grape taste. It might need steeping to get it a bit better.

The apple is good but sweet also leaves you're mouth sticky after using it. They probably used a bit too much concentrate so steeping might cure it.

Watermelon is good, great flavour and plenty of clouds with this one.

I also have some lemon/lime but haven't tried this yet.

There are some reviews on the site to give you an idea of what's ok. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

I'm now 1 1/2 year vapouring and for me the best choice is Joyetech Peach and watermelon. Vanilla is horrible. Most of the time I order them from thebestshop because the prices are good and the deliver the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    Which flavours are good in the hangsen?

Hi Grayfox, you can check out my review thread from that specific offer

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90788951

• Advertisement

Boogietime wrote: »
    Hi Grayfox, you can check out my review thread from that specific offer

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90788951

Thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Hangsen menthol is my all day vape.
    Their RY4 is really nice, and I don't usually do tobaccos.

Bubble gum...............OK ish
    Red energy is like vaping a can of red bull, really nice if that's your thing (bit sweet for me)
    Hangsen vanilla custard - Love it (not for all day though)
    Hangsen peach - Love it
    Hangsen Blueberry - Love it
    Hangsen Coffee - eh, not for me.
    Hangsen Mint frost - Run away and hide!

I like the Totally Wicked cola e-liquid, but at £14.99 sterling for 30ml it's only used as a treat.

I use the code discount10 on vapefreaks.com and a 100ml bottle costs only
    €13.49.
    A 100ml bottle lasts me about 6 weeks!! :D

Hangsen menthol is my all day vape.
    Their RY4 is really nice, and I don't usually do tobaccos.

Bubble gum...............OK ish
    Red energy is like vaping a can of red bull, really nice if that's your thing (bit sweet for me)
    Hangsen vanilla custard - Love it (not for all day though)
    Hangsen peach - Love it
    Hangsen Blueberry - Love it
    Hangsen Coffee - eh, not for me.
    Hangsen Mint frost - Run away and hide!

I like the Totally Wicked cola e-liquid, but at £14.99 sterling for 30ml it's only used as a treat.

I use the code discount10 on vapefreaks.com and a 100ml bottle costs only
    €13.49.
    A 100ml bottle lasts me about 6 weeks!! :D

Agree with you on bubble gum and coffee... Too chemically.. I like coffee sweet so that's what's missing there but bubblegum...no no

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

I just recived my snake oil from http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/pl/56-snake-oil-e-liquid raster like any other juice. Quite expensive 16.50 for 30 ml but really worth try.

I have a sample on the way to me was shipped out today!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

I just recived my snake oil from http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/pl/56-snake-oil-e-liquid raster like any other juice. Quite expensive 16.50 for 30 ml but really worth try.

Really interested in trying this, but I assume it's best used in dripping yes?

I'm progressing nicely as I move on from by eGo VV and clearomizers to bigger and shinier things so I'm looking at building rebuildable atomizers and supplies, but I'm at the really early research stage yet.

Advertisement