Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nicorette prices..

• 01-08-2014 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Im only a light smoker, between 3 - 5 a day but still find it difficult to function without them 3 or 5. I bought the nicorette gum this week. Price was grand, about 8 quid and wasnt hesitentant to part with the money for them but I have not been getting on great with them. I find even the 2 mg very strong with an awful taste and find them incredibly dry in the mouth, because of this I want to try the nicorette quickmist mouth spray but the price of it is outrages. 28 euro in the chemist for 120 spray disposable bottle. Patches seem equally as expensive besides I have failed with the patches numerous times before. Does anybody know of anywhere online I can get the spray cheaper? Checked amazon but still 19 euro with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

Did you ever tried electronic cigarettes? I used nicorette and it didn't helped me much. So I started to switch to vapouring and for me this is the way to quit smoking. I reduced the nicotine down to 0 at the moment in the last 1 1/2 years and I'm sure, I can be smoke free to the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

ChalyIE wrote: »
    Did you ever tried electronic cigarettes? I used nicorette and it didn't helped me much. So I started to switch to vapouring and for me this is the way to quit smoking. I reduced the nicotine down to 0 at the moment in the last 1 1/2 years and I'm sure, I can be smoke free to the end of the year.

Hi. Yes I tried them.. and the made my throat more sore than an actual real cigarette would. I also found them very messy to deal with... Charging batteries, refilling cartilages ect... What particular one do you have??

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

I'm using the Joyetech eCab since the beginning and I'm very happy with it. It was extremely hard in the beginning to quit normal cigarettes. I needed nearly 3 months using both.

Today there are many other electronic cigarettes on the market which you must charge only once per day and also one filling last very long. About the throat, it depends for me of the liquid I use. Testing different liquids for a while was here the key.

But all this are my experiences and I don't know if this could be your way of quitting.

BTT
    Nicorette quickmist mouth spray is sold also in Boots and Tesco as far as I know. What about the prices there?
    And honestly, you will save this money easily with every cigarette which you don't smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 GeorgeSlate

ChalyIE wrote: »

Yes Chaly is right you must use electronic cigarette it is best option for you and it is also helpful in quitting smoking.

Advertisement