Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday nights in Dublin?

Options
  • 31-07-2014 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Where would be a good place to head into in Dublin of a Thursday (particularly Thursday 14th August after the Charlatans?)

Can't see anything in particular listed for the Twisted Pepper / Grand Social and not too familiar with the other options, but would be looking for somewhere with good tunes of any genre..

Appreciate any advice :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

This is coming up this Thursday, so I'd really appreciate any advice on somewhere playing quality tunes in Dublin of a Thursday night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

UsedToWait wrote: »
    This is coming up this Thursday, so I'd really appreciate any advice on somewhere playing quality tunes in Dublin of a Thursday night :)

I can't help but I wanted to post to say I hope you get some replies - your request for help has been sitting here for a while now.

It seems this forum doesn't a high volume of visitors like some of the others and that reduces the amount of help we get.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

headed to dublin this thurs , what the best place? whats temple bar like for meeting cute tourists? what bout flannerys? wheres the culchie spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 xuniverse

UsedToWait wrote: »

Workmans is reliable enough on a Thursday. Deep house and disco upstairs to the right and indie vibes in the left room.goes well late too

Advertisement