Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC windows

Options
  • 31-07-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi, Could somebody please pm me if you have experience with one of the following PVC window companies - I am getting my whole house done and am going to go with one of the following if somebody has good experience with them:
    1) Premier windows, Carrigtwohill, Cork.
    2) Weathermaster, Dunmanway, Co. Cork.
    3) Senator Windows, Kinsale Road.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Dinky22

Has anybody had experience with Premier windows, Carrigtwohill?. Think I might go with them.

I really would like too know if anybody has had any experience with the above PVC window contractors. I think you don't have to pm me, as I thought, so long as you are not connected with the companies involved. Thank you so much. It would be a great help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Dinky, I'd love to be able to help you out, but I've never even heard of two of them..

Pwurple, it was very nice of you to respond. Thank you very much. It is such a pity that I didn't get any responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

I have worked on sites where they have been onsite too ( Premier) , the same developer built warehousing over a 5 year period and used them everytime to do the windows.

They are around a long time

• Advertisement

Solargain thanks for your reply - good to know.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I used weathermaster for my house and haven't had a problem with them, they installed them quickly. They noticed that there was a scratch in one of the panes and had someone around my next day off to replace it. I was happy with the price they quoted me.

Thanks Miaireland. Was impressed with Weathermater.Will go with them. Have made my decision definite.

Advertisement