Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Moz

Options
  • 31-07-2014 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Looking for advice, I have just signed up with Moz, I went through all their software and ran a few reports. However all this information can be taken from Google Analytics and Google Webmaster. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

The detailed reports are much more actionable than what you can get via Google

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭onlineweb

How are they more actionable?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Have a look at their site - they offer a free trial

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RedFly

You're missing quite a lot.

You can track your general keyword rankings, compared to your competitors rankings too.
    They offer a weekly crawl of your site and offer a report of all crawl issues found. SUPER useful.

There are COUNTLESS other brilliant features.
    We've been a paying subscriber for many years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

I've been trialing it for a couple of weeks now and I think it's great. I'll almost certainly be signing up.

My only complaint would be the pricing structure, the 2 cheapest subs have the same number of campaigns allowed (5). Then it jumps to 25 on the third price. If the second one went to 10/15 that would be ideal for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement