Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant Defy 1

Options
  • 31-07-2014 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

so i finally made my decision on what road bike i wanted. its the defy 1. very little stock left in the country, none in my size. does anyone know when the 2015 stock will be available to buy ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭JohnBee

Just to reinforce your decision, have had a Defy 1 for nearly 2 years. Awesome bike with great groupset for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sinbad_NI

Next years model looks very sharp.

I was thinking of buying the defy 5 as my first Road bike. I had a heavy hybrid before. Surely it will be grand for general commuting and the odd long cycle?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

The Giant shop in Dublin is probably your best bet, on Long mile road.

http://www.giant-dublin.ie/en-GB/

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gambeta_fc

Any chance you're a medium? Was looking in McConvey Cycles in Belfast a couple of weeks back and they had 2014 stock in that size.

• Advertisement
Advertisement