Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Michans Church, Dublin

Options
  • 31-07-2014 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Has anyone been there either on guided tour or on own investigation? I'd doubt that they would let anyone outside the guided tour visit the Crypts!? There are meant to be voices heard and being touched by unseen people ….

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Not2Good

Must go there sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stanley1980

I went there yesterday. It has great reviews on tripadvisor and I'd heard from friends it was worth a visit. To be honest I was disappointed. The tour was very short (less than 15 mins) and the vaults they show are both really small. As I said on tripadvisor, given its prime tourist location this place is missing a trick. There was no mention on the tour of the connection with Bram Stoker- after all the 'mummies' here are said to have inspired Dracula. I appreciate it's a functioning church but with some small investment e.g. a decent visitor centre and advertising this place could be a real draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

The ghost are just celebrating mass. I've seen ghost in the sacutuary, in the pews, and walking in the hallways of the church I attend. Totally normal at my church.

Advertisement