Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Apps & Games Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Nice one Alan!

Gotta love those 10c apps. I got swiftkey and Tunein Pro thanks to 10c apps in the past :)

Going to pickup the assassins creed game for 10c to test on my new android tv box later on :D

Some good apps on the amazon side also!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Nice one Alan!

Gotta love those 10c apps. I got swiftkey and Tunein Pro thanks to 10c apps in the past :)

Going to pickup the assassins creed game for 10c to test on my new android tv box later on :D

Some good apps on the amazon side also!

I got TuneIn Pro for €0.10 too! SwiftKey I think I got for free :pac:

I used to use TuneIn Pro everyday for a long time but since I got Spotify Premium I hardly use it anymore.

I don't even have enough space on my Nexus 7 for Assassins Creed, tryna think of stuff to remove haha :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I took 18 of the 29 apps from the amazon link haha :pac:

I'm the same with tunein, use it less these days, but sometimes when I can't think of what song to play in spotify, I just go for a radio station on tunein!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Humble Bundle 6 for Android.

https://www.humblebundle.com/?mobilebundle6

Eliss Infinity
    Duet Premium
    Combo Crew SE

Pay more than the average ($3.44) for:

Threes!
    Mines of Mars
    Joe Dever's Lone Wolf (Full Game)
    More to come...

Gangster Vegas €0.45

Great game, don't actually have enough space for it but I bought it nonetheless!

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGGHM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

bollix and I just used my amazon coins I got for this.
    ah well not to worry.

daytob wrote: »
    bollix and I just used my amazon coins I got for this.
    ah well not to worry.

I just used some of my coins for Monument Valley.

What a stunner of a game.

Looks stunning in 1080p.

Think I'll just use my credits for future sales unless there's any more 10¢ no brainers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

I got jacob jones on amazon with my coins, and need for speed most wanted too. nfs is a big game though

Advertisement