Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newborn photography

Options
  • 30-07-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Just looking for some advice. Really thinking about starting up a newborn photography business. I have two really good cameras already and some accessories. I was going to try out with a few of my friends newborn babies to get some experience. I don't plan on spending lots of money until I am definite about it but what would you suggest to start off with? I was thinking a baby bean bag, a backdrop stand, some blankets/wraps and a few props.

What's the going rates for newborn shoots, and how many shoots would they typically do a week? I have experience with Photoshop and have worked with kids for years so that part doesn't worry me.

Would love for some guidance and tips.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

There's a very good creative live course on newborn / baby photography. A good while back, so you'd have to purchase it, but it's probably a sensible investment if you're considering it seriously.

Advertisement