Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird text problem with C2-01 Nokia phone and Meteor

Options
  • 30-07-2014 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,457 ✭✭✭✭

My brother phoned me a few weeks ago to find out why I hadn't been replying to his texts, texts which I didn't receive, my brother is based in Dunblane Scotland while I'm based in Galway. My sister is over visiting Ireland atm and she was telling me about a photo she took, she decided to send me it through her phone to mine, she is on the 02 UK network, I didn't receive the photo or the subsequent text she sent. I was in touch with Meteor through webchat and they suggested trying my sim card in another phone, I tried my brother in laws phone which just showed a blank screen. Is anyone having this problem with Meteor, not receiving texts from outside the country, i never had this problem on Meteor before and have been a customer for the last 8 years.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

I'd suggest popping into a Meteor store and getting your sim card upgraded (it's free to do) and ensuring all account details (name, dob, address, roaming switched on) are up to date with network. Seen this problem before numerous times, ticking the boxes of the above usually solves it :)

Advertisement