Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/singer wanted for dublin cover band

Options
  • 30-07-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Bassist and Drummer waiting on guitarist/singer or guitarist and singer male or female , Songs include stuff from the rolling stones , thin lizzy , the doors , deep purple , Beatles , police , white stripes , hendrix and open to suggestions for number of course. If anyone is interested pm me , cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Dean200882

Not sure if you've found someone but I'm a 22 year old singer and would be very interested..I have great stage experience ..have a large range ..I sing any genre ..If interested I would love to hear back

• Registered Users Posts: 12 FLAVIN50CAL

Dean200882 wrote: »
    Not sure if you've found someone but I'm a 22 year old singer and would be very interested..I have great stage experience ..have a large range ..I sing any genre ..If interested I would love to hear back

Sorry man, I've found someone , best of luck with your search though!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Hey.

You still looking for a player?

Some basic info about me

30's, Playing along time! Also could cover some keyboard work. Im Maynooth Based. Own equipment and transport - No problem

Have played in lots of setups, Original and cover's.

Would like to see a set list.

Here's a link to some of my playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC2DpTnCdrU

Rob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 JimmyJabber

Hey,

If you are still looking im an experienced guitarist with backing vocs also based in dublin. I have my own transport and good gear.

Cheers

Jonathan

Advertisement