Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabbit Repellent in a lawn

Options
  • 30-07-2014 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a good rabbit repellent for a newly resseded lawn (without the use of a gun!) They are coming in off a neighbouring farm, and its only sheepwire separating my lawn from the farm...and they have no trouble getting through sheepwire!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,163 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I am tempted to say you need Maidhci's fox... Would it not be worthwhile, for the long term, putting in a wire-netting fence that is set into the ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ferger1

looksee wrote: »
    I am tempted to say you need Maidhci's fox... Would it not be worthwhile, for the long term, putting in a wire-netting fence that is set into the ground?

That fox sounds tempting! Long term that's definetly the way to go, however, until I get that done I thought there might be some kind of short term solution...I don't know maybe some kind of pellets or something that you could run along by the fence that would deter them?

Its probably a long shot

Advertisement