Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plug for DT-900 Wireless Charger

Options
  • 29-07-2014 10:31pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ello, any idea where I'd pick up a plug for the dt-900? mine seems to have thrown in the towel, well had the towel thrown at it - most definitely user damage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Give Nokia Care Galway in the Eyre Square Shopping Centre a shout, they can rustle one up for you? Is it just the plug that is kaput or both plug and cable?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Just the plug, it must have fallen out of the bag I had it packed in and now it's totalled, absolutely beyond reasonable repair thanks to rain and it being reversed over...I think the rain did the majority of the damage though :P

Any idea how much a new plug might set me back?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

For a Boardsie, a fiver should do it ;)

Advertisement