Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to move Heating vent in garden?

Options
  • 29-07-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Is there any way to get rid of or move a large metal heating vent right in the centre of my garden?

I don't know how to upload a photo? It literally is slap bang in the middle of my garden and the oil tank is further down the garden. Ideally I would like to move it to beside the oil tank so I could cover both together and gain the space back for grass.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Bazzazer wrote: »
    Is there any way to get rid of or move a large metal heating vent right in the centre of my garden?

I don't know how to upload a photo? It literally is slap bang in the middle of my garden and the oil tank is further down the garden. Ideally I would like to move it to beside the oil tank so I could cover both together and gain the space back for grass.

You may need to clarify. Is it an old vent or is it still in use? I'm not too familiar with heating vents in the middle of a garden. Is it just a drain by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭renandstimpy

I think on this one you may have to get help and upload a picture

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭renandstimpy

I think on this one you may have to get help and upload a picture

Advertisement