Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Darts League. Any info?

Options
  • 29-07-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

I play down in the Glencormac Inn in Kilmacanogue, Wicklow. We are trying to get a team going down there, does anyone here know how you go about entering the league, requirements, days its on and who to contact.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 eyeeye

try dunlaoghaire darts league.the pub played in the league many moons ago.you can find them on this site

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FFPW Office

eyeeye wrote: »
    try dunlaoghaire darts league.the pub played in the league many moons ago.you can find them on this site

Where or how would I find them?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Ask on the Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/474749900205/?fref=ts

Or on the Darts in Wicklow page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/475333482522297/?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

You should think about entering the dunlaoghaire borough league aswel.
    That's on a monday (first division) and Tuesday (second division).

The wicklow league is friday nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

Hey everyone,

I play down in the Glencormac Inn in Kilmacanogue, Wicklow. We are trying to get a team going down there, does anyone here know how you go about entering the league, requirements, days its on and who to contact.

Cheers.
    The Dun Laoghaire Borough league will be starting around end september beginning october if you're interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement