Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better late than never!

Options
  • 29-07-2014 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭

As you may have noticed, ecoli has recently stepped down as moderator after holding the job for over three years. Ecoli is one of the most patient, helpful and knowledgeable posters on the whole board to both beginner and experienced runners. He put a lot of work into the forum during his time as moderator and we want to thank him for his time and energy!

Thanks (or abuse) can be posted below! :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

Ecoli: best mod of this forum ever, by a long stretch. Thanks for all the great advice and the amount of time you put into loads of peoples training (mine included back in the day), and for keeping the A in AR.

And good luck pconn!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,502 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Who is going to put together a highlights reel? Favourite ecoli moderator moments?
    I for one am glad we can go back to insulting ecoli, without fear of divine retribution. It's a thankless job, but just to defy tradition...... Thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

Favourite ecoli moderator moments?

I was a new poster, who needed at least 10 posts to join a private forum (pacers forum), so was posting gibberish on the AR forum to get my post count up. Sob! Infracted by a 15-year old...;)

"I have issued a warning as 5 of your six posts so far have been irrelevant to the forum. If you wish to talk baseball there is a baseball forum. Further post count spamming will result in a ban"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

He's deleted more of my doping related posts than I've had hot dinners :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

he's a charlatan, a bluffer and a kiddie fiddler hater. Good riddance I say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Possibly the only bloke from Tallaght that can't break into a car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

BeepBeep67 wrote: »

:)
    3 years wow. Fair play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

BeepBeep67 wrote: »

I was trying to do Timmaay a favour, he always shy's away from mileage and I thought it was the perfect opportunity for a long run*

(my excuse and I am sticking to it before I am handed my transfer papers :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

Better the devil you know.

Inbox full of warnings for trying to be the next Paul Kimage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Well done on a good job. Forum was well looked after. Newer posters were always made feel welcome. Best of luck to the new mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Freeing up more time to be a professional alcoholic? Sorry I mean professional athlete!! But fair play for sticking it out for 3yrs, big commitment, bit like coaching, hours of unappreciated effort, but zero pleasure at the end of it say when your athlete wins etc ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,914 ✭✭✭✭walshb

One of the more patient mods was ecoli. I should know!:)

Advertisement