Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding away

Options
  • 29-07-2014 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,615 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads
    Just a quick one going to a friends wedding in Marbella in September,
    Just wondering what you thinks best to wear,
    Could go with a suit or maybe like nice pair of chino's and a shirt and blazer ?
    Should you dress as formal in the sun ?

Any opinion's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

If it is on the beach then no suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,615 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

It's not on the beach but in garden's at the edge of the beach over looking it if you get me,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

suit, it is a wedding after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Asking your mate is probably the best way to go here, I would think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

if you mean suit then I presume its one you have already, which would be dark and warm..
    Go to M&S and get cream linen trousers, loose white/cream shirt. Get Blue Harbour slip on canvas shoes (cream). And a really good pair of sunglasses.
    You might think itd be shabby but the trick is to not wear it untill just before you leave for the venue... mightnt suit you if you have a beard and long hair though
    In saying all that... see what every other guy is doing... tell then what you are thinking (dark suit warm weather = bad etc)(maybe they might copy you so safety in numbers!)
    Alot of couples do the 'colour scheme thing' so ask the other half if applicable...

Have a look at some George Clooney pics for ideas... he's always doing films in the sun !

• Advertisement
Advertisement