Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aria PC Customer Service ?

Options
  • 29-07-2014 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I emailed Aria after I got no confirmation email on the XFX R9 280 I ordered and I received two emails, one automated saying to provide two proofs of address and another asking to call them to verify address.

All the phone numbers on their website won't even connect, just that god awful tri-tone. Any else had/resolved this issue ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭game4it70

I didn't even think they delivered to Ireland.

XFX have terrible customer service but Ocuk will deal directly with the customer and even let you take off the cooler if watercooling.I'd go with ocuk and not bother with Aria.

Its on special too atm.
    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-221-XF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

The Asus r9 280 will cost you 184 delivered. With hardwareversand.de

I would pick Asus over xfx all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

The Asus r9 280 will cost you 184 delivered. With hardwareversand.de

I would pick Asus over xfx all day.

The Asus R9 280 seems to have a lot of problems with artifacts it seems from reviews, seems hit and miss. The XFX seems a lot more reliable.

Advertisement