Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join Up! Protect The Empire!

Options
  • 29-07-2014 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭

Star Wars Imperial propaganda posters designed for an upcoming TV series. These are very cool!

Protect.jpg

Back.jpg

Headgear.jpg

Lead.jpg

Navy.jpg

Pilots.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

I'd love to get a proper print of a few of them for the house. Mrs Roar wouldn't be too amused though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Roar wrote: »
    I'd love to get a proper print of a few of them for the house. Mrs Roar wouldn't be too amused though!

The joys of being single and living with an equally big Star Wars fan means that I may very well try to track down proper prints of them!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

DazMarz wrote: »
    The joys of being single and living with an equally big Star Wars fan means that I may very well try to track down proper prints of them!!! :D

If you find them anywhere let me know, I might get away with one, maybe two! :D

Advertisement