Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Liquid Concentrates Help Needed

Options
  • 28-07-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Not been on in ages had no internet for a while, changing supplier.

I am looking for some mom and pops coffee cream concentrate, chefs vapor is sold out, planet of the vapes is shut down at the moment and i dont want to go as far as usa.

Do ye know of anywhere else stocking these concentrates PLEASEEEE . missing my coffee cream soooooo much :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

www. e-smokeireland.eu/ stock it

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

thanks nutty but its the concentrates im after , they stock the premade mom and pops alright, flavot art are out of a load of flavors as are chefs vapor , with planet of the vapes site down for ages things are scarce for what ever reason

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Ah just saw the "concentrate" in the title. Bang him off an email they might give you a dig out, nice guys from what I hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Have you tried leisure liquids in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Hi Fratton , i did yeah , they dont even have coffee cream listed for some reason , i wonder have mom and pops dropped the flavor or something

• Advertisement
Advertisement