Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quorn Steak Strips

Options
  • 28-07-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Gone for well over a year now from Tesco.

Does anywhere sell them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

I noticed the same thing, they've been off shelves for ages now. Every now and again I get a version of them in the Quay Co-op wholefoods store in Cork. They are called Frys Beef Style Strips and they are vegan friendly. So check your local wholefood/organic shop for them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

There is a pretty poor selection these days, I don't eat quorn any more due to egg but if I did all the nice things seem to be gone round my way. I eat too many linda mccartney sausages for my own good too, seem more oily and unhealthy since company was bought.

I see those frys steak strip things in the likes of nourish.

Advertisement