Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time social welfare after Jobbridge?

Options
  • 28-07-2014 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys,

Maybe someone here will be able to help me. I am nearly finished a Jobbridge placement. It has lasted 9 months and I have been unemployed for over a year. I had thought that I would be kept on a full time but unfortunately that wont be the case. My question is if I was to take part time with the company lets say 2 days a week am I still able claim social welfare and what would the rate be? Im on 194 now including the extra 50 for taking part in jobbridge. If I worked two/three days a week with this company what is the rate and would I be eligible? I also add that I have lived in state care since 17 and am in hse supported housing at the moment.

Thank you in advance!

Advertisement