Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baseball Classics Podcasts

Options
  • 28-07-2014 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭

I've just discovered a podcast called 'Baseball Classics' which is pretty cool.

I think it's fairly new but the do episodes on historical stuff as opposed to current news and reports but I've enjoyed the ones I've listened to so far.

An interesting thing they're doing is going through the all time best roster for each franchise. They started with the Mets this week and are going to go through all teams so it's worth listening out for your team.

Other stuff they've done is the collapse of the '69 Cubs and some great 'what ifs' like Clayton Kershaw against the '75 Reds or who would hit more home runs in 1927, Roger Maris or Babe Ruth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Must give it a listen. However, given my history with Baseball podcasts (Baseball Today, Rany and Joe) it will probably stop broadcasting within weeks!!

Advertisement