Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All year round mobile home rentals

Options
  • 27-07-2014 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Been seriously looking for mobile home rentals in waterford preferably near dungarvan and youghal (co.cork) mainly as I'm living in one now on a farm with a mate and well tension is building up between us and I would like my own space with my 2 small dogs now I'v been living in this home now for over 2 months but its 2 small for 2 grown men with girlfriends and only 1 double bed for obvious reasons so please tell me is there any farmers that rent land with mobile home o camping sites open all year round or any suggestions please

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

In that area there's quite a few mobile home parks so I'd suggest just calling every one of them to ask. This has never been common in Ireland (it was tried in the 1970s, but the very poor quality trailers of the time + Irish weather were a disaster) though. If they don't give any results its time to scour noticeboards in local shops or place notices yourself as its something an individual farmer/land-owner will do on their own.

Its unlikely to be *that* much cheaper than renting an house though.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭chris2286

iv been google-ing the last 2 weeks but most places are mainly for summer cause of our bad weather in other months as you stated and then others wont accept pets or they wont change there holiday rate prices to a monthly rate and right now the mobile home we're in is 75 a week including electricity and water (not knowing if the lardlord gets charged or not for supplying water to the mobile home) but then its food and gas which is just about perfect since I'm unemployed.

But cheers for options such as the noticeboards and so very much appreciated

Advertisement