Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hybrid recommendation please

Options
  • 27-07-2014 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hi.We're finally pretty much sorted with my son and nephew joining me with roadbikes.my son got a carreara tdf, cheap n cheerful as he's still growing.my my nephew got a vitus razor and I have a giant defy.My wife used to cycle her hybrid quite a bit years ago and would like to get back into into it again . We've discussed it and she would prefer a new hybrid to replace her aging ralleigh from the 90's.So we're looking for something that will be used on road for a few kms at a time when she joins us for spin. It would not be used off road as the old ralleigh would fulfil that role. We dont want to spend a fortune, bit well built and lightish would be nice. Any suggestions?

Advertisement