Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Marvel Fighting Game. Not good news...

Options
  • 27-07-2014 1:56am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's not being devved by capcom. And it's a mobile game.

Yeah, good going taking the license off capcom Marvel...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

It's not being devved by capcom. And it's a mobile game.

Yeah, good going taking the license off capcom Marvel...

But they gave it to Kabam, so it's cool. They have a rich history in game development: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabam#Games_and_platforms

I'm sure their entire back catalogue of Social MMOs and Strategy games will serve them well.

Real talk though, this is a darn shame. Especially since the character models actually look really great. I love that almost Pixar style not-quite-realistic look.
    Hopefully this is a precurser to an actual properly developed game.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

It looks like an NRS game, the clunky movement and even the hit sounds/en(vironment interaction. It'll probably be shite (not because it looks like an NRS game, but given the studio and platform).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

I would honestly rather play Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

How small would your thumbs have to be to play a fighter on a phone?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

deathrider wrote: »
    How small would your thumbs have to be to play a fighter on a phone?

I have SF4 for iPhone, was good for a laugh but ultimately didn't work like a fighter should really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I have SF4 for iPhone, was good for a laugh but ultimately didn't work like a fighter should really.

I really couldn't imgaine it working. I'll thinking when playing this MArvel on all I'd see is the Juggernaught on one side of the screen and a huge thumb towering over him on the other.

Fear the thumb!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Most entered game of Evo 2015!

Calling it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Constant Markievicz

This is clearly going to be even better than the Mutant Academy games!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Looks like a pile of sh1te. Must be tablet only. Must admit I laughed at the trailer. I thought it was next gen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭julan

this will be freaking hard on smartphone haha

Advertisement