Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slight knee pain,

Options
  • 26-07-2014 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

Hi, some advise needed please, I've been getting some pain at the back of my knees, more right knee than left, pain is not bad , 2 out of 10 on the pain scale! nearer to the outside of my leg than the inside, now... do you reckon ...my saddle is too high or my cleats need to be adjusted? never had this problem before but I'm doing more miles than I have in the past , but only 80/90km spins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Probably gangrene. Sorry. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

I'd expect some aches and pains as you push into new distances. If you still get the pain the fourth or fifth time doing that distance there's probably something wrong, in which case consider getting a bike fit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Dreaded lurgy without a doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

RobFowl wrote: »
    Dreaded lurgy without a doubt

You giving medical advice? Snigger!

Advertisement