Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of this seller?

Options
  • 26-07-2014 1:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a galaxy tab3 10.1 and came across this on done deal. 379 new, and selling for 200... normally I'd be skeptical but when you click on other ads he's has he has another tab for sale too in black with the same ad. Possible fakes or what? Price too good to be true?

I just don't want to be ripped off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,355 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If a seller claims that he bought it last week, that suggests that he had a change of mind or that he won it as a prize. Both are reasonable grounds for selling a brand new item on an online secondhand website.

If he's selling more than one for slightly more than half price, it means that either they're stolen or are fakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

Probably the 2013 model

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

blobbie wrote: »
    Probably the 2013 model

But its a galaxy3 tab? Is there an old and new version 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

Sorry, confused myself between the various Samsung Galaxy versions.

The RRP quoted was the RRP when this was issued last year. If you are wary of the buyer, it can be got elsewhere for around 250-260e

Seemingly the 2014 model is a decent step-up but then again so is the price

Advertisement