Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT failed - welder needed - Galway

Options
  • 26-07-2014 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

My car unfortunately failed nct yesterday. I need a welder in Galway to weld only two wholes near rear lamps in boot and to split and weld something close to rear chassis (I have it marked on nct list but I have no idea how to attach the scan to post). Do you know anyone who will do it for me without paying crazy money and quickly?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Alicja_T wrote: »
    My car unfortunately failed nct yesterday. I need a welder in Galway to weld only two wholes near rear lamps in boot and to split and weld something close to rear chassis (I have it marked on nct list but I have no idea how to attach the scan to post). Do you know anyone who will do it for me without paying crazy money and quickly?
    thanks in advance

Your best option here will be to find a panel beater. Ask around friends and family, they might know someone. Also ask your mechanic - they probably have someone they bring this sort of work to.

Advertisement