Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

google toolbar.Help

Options
  • 25-07-2014 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have my own personal computer and iphone which i have gmail accounts set up. However, I access my personal gmail on my work computer on regular basis as i might have some work emails in gmail, i was on google yesterday at work and logged automatically into gmail, i then typed 3 works and a search i did on my phone the night before showed up, i nearly died, im wandering can work see my personal searches i do on my phone and private computer , even job searches I did at home showedup on tool bar, would server pick this up

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

This isn't a question about Open Source software. I see you've asked the same question on Information Security, where you might have more luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement