Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui AEG MAC10

Options
  • 25-07-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Tokyo Marui AEG MAC10 FOR SALE.
    In great condition. I've used it a handful of times for skirmishes as a secondary weapon.
    Comes in original box with everything it came with from the shop.
    (Charger, Battery, Silencer, Hand strap and Mag).

To be honest, it does need a new battery, i'd advise using the current one as a back up.
    I've priced it keeping in mind that the battery will need replacing.

It won't let me post pictures, links as I haven't used Boards in ages so gonna try and add shop price/description and pictures below

Price €160

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 maca1985

Ok, won't let me put up links or pictures. Bit crazy if you ask me but anyway.<Mod Snip>Thanks :)

Any form of contact prior to a deal being agreed on thread is against the rules
    Please read the Rules of this forum before posting here again

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

maca1985 wrote: »
    Ok, won't let me put up links or pictures. Bit crazy if you ask me but anyway.

Hi
    Nice gun. I had one previously and traded it. Always sorry I did. Just wonder if you have any mags or just the standard 50rd one?

Also, any modifications to it?
    What's the fps?
    Thanks

aka Defenderdude…

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your MAC 10

Apologies, been away on holidays. Firing at 230fps

Sardonicus wrote: »
    Hi
    Nice gun. I had one previously and traded it. Always sorry I did. Just wonder if you have any mags or just the standard 50rd one?

Also, any modifications to it?
    What's the fps?
    Thanks

Hey Sardonicus,
    Yeah, it's a pretty cool gun. Too be honest I only ever wanted it as a secondary weapon and ended up never using it really.
    It's the 480rd Mag. Just that mag.

No Mods and the FPS is 230 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement